Axtion Club features the traditional techniques of disciplines such as Boxing, Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, all combined with the latest body conditioning techniques and exercise routines to provide our members with an efficient, fun, intense and safe workout in every class.
In addition we offer Core Training and Personal training and we will constantly offer new and fun classes.
For the first time in Belltown, anybody can walk in the door and learn the skills that allow them to feel like they’re stepping into the ring. Feel the satisfaction of pushing yourself further, and the pride of knowing you gave it your all. For anyone who has ever wanted to see what a boxing workout was all about–in a safe, clean, professional environment–Axtion Club is the way to go.
When you’re ready to step up and kick some heavy bags, we’re ready to show you how. Axtion Club Muay Thai is designed to be the perfect total body workout, and the fastest way to the tight, toned fighter’s body you seek. You’ll be challenged to learn new skills and build strength in every muscle group. At the same time, you’ll gain far greater flexibility and fluidity of movement… and a whole new attitude walking down the street.
BJJ (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) is a martial art and self defense system that is one of the most popular and fastest growing activities today. BJJ emphasizes ground fighting techniques which involve various chokes and joint locks used to dominate and submit the attacker. These classes are open to all fitness level and those who want to learn how to defend in a dangerous situation.
This workout is focused on core strength, stability, balance, improved posture, alignment and MORE!
- An ultra-calorie burning workout in a fun and engaging atmosphere. At Axtion Club you will burn up to 800-1,400 calories in a single hour workout!
- A complete workout experience: strengthening and toning while building endurance and functional fitness
- A genuine cross-training regimen, learning new techniques across the widest array of fighting styles–from trainers who are experts in their fields
- Exercise that focuses on your physical, mental, and emotional health
- A way to stay engaged in your exercise every day, and measure your progress along the way
- Limited class size, ensuring our experienced professional trainers can offer one-on-one attention–making sure your form is safe and correct.